[digiKam-users] Thumbs meta data popup not readable

[digiKam-users] Thumbs meta data popup not readable

Gerhard

hi,

on my digiKam 7.2 portable, the meta data preview popup (appearing with "mouse over") is not readable, font color is very light grey, see image. Thoug on thumbs they are readable w/o issues.

How to fix this? Did not find a option in config menue, or manual.

Cheers, Gerhard

Re: Thumbs meta data popup not readable

Gilles Caulier-4
Hi,

Go to Settings/Theme menu and change the colors scheme.

You can also tune with the Setup/Miscs/Appearance/Widget Style
which has the effect of color rendering with schemes, especially on non Linux platforms.

Best

Gilles Caulier