[digiKam-users] Alt-Return properties for filters vs. albums

[digiKam-users] Alt-Return properties for filters vs. albums

KRODER Gerhard
Hi,

RMT on a filter advises Alt-Return  to get into filters properties
dialog. But selecting a filer LMB, and hitting Alt-Return leads to
properties of selected album.

This is IMHO no expected/predictable behavior, maybee a bug?

(RMT context menue opens filter properties flawlessly)

Cheeres, Gerhard

--digikam 7.2.0 portable

[digiKam-users] Print Creator Paper Default

khbehrens
When I use the Print Creator, the default paper is A4. I change it to US letter which also changes the dimensions from mm to inches.
If I use the feature again, it reverts to A4 paper. I cannot find a preference setting to make the US letter size the default nor did I find anything in help or the FAQs about changing this setting.
Please point me to the way to set this default paper size. Note that all of my printers including the PDF output are set to the letter format.

73 & Cheers,
Ken Behrens
HCL Domino/Notes Application Developer
MicroBlue Software, LLC