Restore database without rescanning?

woenx
Hi.

Due to my network becoming unavailable (the typical "transport endpoint is not connected"), my digikam's database became empty (no folders are shown in albums). However, browsing the database I can see that all the folders and pictures are there. Since now digikam will try to rescan everything to check if everything is in place, and that will take a couple of days, is there any way to skip the rescan (by changing some option in digikam4.db file), knowing that no file has changed?

Thanks in advance

Re: Restore database without rescanning?

woenx
Ok, now I see that the 'album' field in the 'Images' table is empty and needs to be repopulated. So... I'll wait for the re-scan to finish u_u'