thumbnails for tagged faces not useful

brownphotographic
The faces feature works well, but is let down by the resulting presentation of the tagged faces. When viewing a person, I expect to see a thumbnail of the whole picture; instead I see a thumbnail of the face crop (blown up.

This is really not very useful to the user and not how other applications work with this functionality. Tagged faces should be a shortcut method of finding photos of a person. The current result doesn't let the user understand which photo they were looking for.

Feature suggestion: show the thumbnail as the full uncropped photo.