sorting album into date or number order?

sorting album into date or number order?

Roge the Dodge
Hi, all.
Please see the attached photos. 2 show my Photos folder on my PC in number and date order the other 2 show how Digikam sees them. I'd like (if possible) to know how to get Digikam to sort them in the same order. [if I go to the bar at the top (Albums) and click there, it does reverse the order and reverse back but the folders in the Albums still won't sort in number/date order?] ((edited as comments with photos not posted)) comments should read
photo 1 shows my photos numbered 01 to 07 then 1972 which is how I've set them
photo 2 shows 2017 to 2020
photo 3 shows digikam with albums-albums-aPhotoAlbum > 1972-1991 then jumps to 2005 WHY
photo 4 shows 2015 - 2017 misses 18 & 19 then goes to Z's then to 1995 WHY

COULD it have anything to do with me having TWO album folders with all my photos in the second folder ???? If so how would I configure to get just the ONE album please?
top of my pc photo album 1to7 then 1972

shows 2017 to 2020 OK

Digikam sorts as 1972 to 1991 then jumps to 2005 (AND shows 2 albums and a photo album)

2015 -17 (18 & 19 missing then 1995 ->)

Any help appreciated, thanks. rog