import folder and subfolders

vokalemilch
Hi,
I am new to digikam and this forum. I would like to import all my images that are scattered through a host of old folders on a NAS (unraid) drive. If possible I would like to import all the images and consolidate them into a new "library" with a proper folder structure. So far I wasn't able to import anything as I cant seem to find the correct import option. 'add images' and 'add folders' are greyed out, and 'import from remote storage' seems to want me to add each image individually. Any help would be appreciated, digikam looks pretty cool.