how to set theme in windows and how to make filters auto-refresh

how to set theme in windows and how to make filters auto-refresh

7seb
Hi,
I have 2 questions I can't find answers for, and I hope it's the right forum for it:

1. I want to set dark theme in digiKam 7.2.0 in windows 10. I've found many files ending in .colors, which I believe are themes in C:\Program Files\digiKam\data\digikam\colorschemes, but when I select in programs Settings > Themes it only shows "Default". How to change it to dark one?

2. I saw 1 thing on youtube which I want to set: someone had flag filter on 'none', so when he was setting a rejected flag on picture, that picture was automatically disappearing, because of filter. When I try to do it, I have to manually refresh the album for the filter to hide all the pictures with rejected flag. How to make it work instantly after setting the flag?

Cheers,7