[digiKam-users] g**gle fotos import

Gerhard

Hi,

i'm trying to import from g**gle fotos; have put all my fotos into one album there, and select this album by digiKam.

Import starts and runs, always stops/aborts after some time, with some very large error code, mostly at numer 429 (but also saw 8xx) being imported. I expect this is googles behavior.  Restarting import works, but starts with first file again eacht time, lead to multiple copies of some picture (around 4000 from yesterdays attempts)

Any idea, how to prevent this? Is there a way Digikam can check, if a file from same source is already existent at import folder? Or would i have to define several "albums" on g**gle with max 429 fotos, so i do not run int this limit? Or any ohther idea to solve thist (last resort would be "takeout")

Cheers,
Gerhard