[digiKam-users] faces export?

Gerhard
Hi,

is there a way to export only the faces found, not the whole Images
relatet to faces found? I'd like to have a distinct faces collection
(basicly for generating a kind of index print).

Cheers, Gerhard.

Re: faces export?

Maik Qualmann
No currently not possible, I think we already have a bug report with the wish.

Maik