[digiKam-users] Using the stacked images tool

[digiKam-users] Using the stacked images tool

John 'Mike' White
I've been trying to use the stacked images tool with no joy. The only
documentation I found was the Digikam Recipes book. It only gave minimal
help. I installed Hugin and Enfuse. When I run the tool on three
bracketed raw photos the tool runs and says it was successful but the
resulting image is columns of colored bars. Are there better
instructions out there? Does this tool even work?

Digikam v7.2.0 appimage
Linux Mint v20.1

Mike White