[digiKam-users] "Setting wallpaper" -> error

[digiKam-users] "Setting wallpaper" -> error

Uwe Haider
Hello world!

I can't set wallpapers out of digikam. I'm using fluxbox not kde....
that seems to be the problem:

"The name org.kde.plasmashell was not provided by any .service files"

Is there an solution?

--
Uwe Haider
[hidden email]

Re: "Setting wallpaper" -> error

Maik Qualmann
Setting a wallpaper is currently supported in Linux for KF5 with DBus, as well
as natively for MacOS and Windows. If I see it correctly, fluxbox only
supports setting the wallpaper via the config file.

Maik