[digiKam-users] Hover information not changed after updating title

[digiKam-users] Hover information not changed after updating title

Dougie Nisbet

I'm not sure if this is a bug. I updated the title and tag for some photos and there were no problems. However I notice that when I hover over the thumbnail it shows the old information. In this example, I changed the tag and title from "Ranunculus ficaria (Lesser celandine)" to "Ficaria verna (lesser celandine)"

Hopefully the image attached shows that under digiKam properties it is still showing the old data, although the tag and title appear to be correct.