[digiKam-users] Digikam debugging

hal

[digiKam-users] Digikam debugging

hal

I’m having a problem with Digikam crashing within a few minutes after opening, every time.  I wanted to create the debug trace and am trying to follow the instructions for Window, but I’m confused.  The docs say to add a new user variable with these criteria    name: "QT_LOGGING_RULES"    value: "digikam*=true" in the System Info panel.  I’m assuming this is the System Information app in windows and the only variables I know of there are environment variable and they have a different format.  Any help is greatly appreciated.