[digiKam-users] Can I Save Selected Thumbnail files?

[digiKam-users] Can I Save Selected Thumbnail files?

Robert DiGrazia
Can I save a thumbnail to some common image file, e.g. JPG, TIF, etc.?

I'd like to make a selected (small) thumbnail available to a viewer
outside Digikam, rather than export the (large) image.

Re: Can I Save Selected Thumbnail files?

Gilles Caulier-4
Hi,

No, you cannot currently, but it's easy to implement in Batch Queue Manager. Please open a new file in bugzilla, it can be a good exercise to give to students.

Best

Gilles Caulier