Workflow to add "heading" or "viewing angle" in geotag

Workflow to add "heading" or "viewing angle" in geotag

Arkiver
Hello,

I discovered digiKam (nice!) and was able to use Google Maps to find my location for some old (early 1900s) photos. But I would like to set the viewing angle on the photos (the way the photographer was facing when the photo was taken). This is useful when going into Google Earth to see what things look like today.

I can't see any way to do this in digiKam. Does anyone have an idea of a way to do this in digiKam or other software?

Cheers,