Updating 7.2.0-rc to 7.2.0

barriebarry
I have installed 7.2.0-rc (Build date: 2021-01-16 5:14 P.M) in Linux Mint 19.3 and "installed" it using appimagelauncher. So to update to the final stable release, I tried the "check for new version" from the help menu and it reported "Your software is up to date, digikam stable version 7.2.0 is the most recent version available".  Is that to be expected?  Is there a means to update using the appimagelauncher app?

I can likely simple delete the package and re-activate the stable version using appimagelauncher but before I do, thought I would ask what's the best approach.  If I go this approach, will appimagelauncher automatically delete the old version for me?

Re: Updating 7.2.0-rc to 7.2.0

barriebarry
Did I post this in the wrong spot?