Make Digikam the default photo application on Linux Mint via Flatpak

Make Digikam the default photo application on Linux Mint via Flatpak

Damien
Hello there,
I'm new to both Linux and Digikam. I recently started on Linux Mint (19, now 20) and installed Digikam 7.0 via Flatpak. The application seems to work fine, but I cannot make it the default app for pictures.
I found where this setting is managed, but Digikam does not appear in the app list, not even in "other applications".

Am I doing something wrong?
Damien