How to undelete photos from the trash bin

How to undelete photos from the trash bin

JayRutherford
Greetings,

I apologize because this question has likely been answered, but I can't find it. I accidentally deleted to trash some photos that I would like to return to the album. How do I accomplish that? It seems like it should be an easy thing to do, but I can't figure out how. Help appreciated.

Jay Rutherford

Re: How to undelete photos from the trash bin

JayRutherford
I should have said that I'm running Digikam 6.4.0

Re: How to undelete photos from the trash bin

NoCharlyGaul
1. On the Album tag on the left, there's a Trash album at the bottom of your album list.  Click on it.
2. Look for the Restore button at the bottom of the Trash display of files