How to disable face recognition feature?

How to disable face recognition feature?

Rafael Linux
We are using Digikam behind a proxy. Latest Digikam release always ask at launch about to download face recognition module. If we try "Download", an error window appear (Digikam don't have a proxy configuration module and is not able to use Plasma variables, I guess). Anyway, we don't need face recognition feature, but each time we launch again Digikam, again we need to "Cancel" Digikam window asking about dowload or not new module.

So, how to disable this feature and avoid Digikam asking again and again about this?

Thank you