[Digikam-devel] To translators : digiKam, ShowFoto, and DigikamImagePlugins handbooks are frozen !

[Digikam-devel] To translators : digiKam, ShowFoto, and DigikamImagePlugins handbooks are frozen !

Gilles Caulier
Hi all translators,

Currents handbooks are frozen and ready for translations. Take a care that you
need a long time to complete translations because we have wrote the _books_.

You can take a look of current handbooks using this urls (a little out of date
(:=) :

http://docs.kde.org/development/en/extragear-graphics/digikam/index.html
http://docs.kde.org/development/en/extragear-graphics/showfoto/index.html
http://docs.kde.org/development/en/extragear-graphics/digikamimageplugins/index.html

Don't forget to make all screenshots translated and compile docbook files at
the right place on svn, else translations will not be include in 0.8.0
release packages.

regards
--
Gilles Caulier

Re: To translators : digiKam, ShowFoto, and DigikamImagePlugins handbooks are frozen !

Oliver Dörr
Hi Gilles,

we need the original images for the screenshots. As you remember we
talked about that issue before.

Oliver