Digikam 7.1.0 hangs on startup (windows 10)

Digikam 7.1.0 hangs on startup (windows 10)

PCB1981
Good day, I don't know if someone can help me with this issue, I updated to the latest version of Digikam from version 6, and I am unable to start digikam.

I tried uninstalling it with Revo and removing all the folders and doing a clean install, it still stalls and hangs at startup

I tried using WinDebug to see if I can find what is wrong and I get the following:

[17624] kf.xmlgui: Unhandled container to remove :  Digikam::DigikamApp

if someone has any advice I will be eternally grateful

thanks

Re: Digikam 7.1.0 hangs on startup (windows 10)

TiboFA
Hi,
I'm facing the same issue, after updating digikam to the newest version.
did you find a solution ?
thanks