Chinese translation for digiKam's official website

Chinese translation for digiKam's official website

Tyson Tan
Hi digiKam team,
My name is Tyson Tan. I'm the current main Simplified Chinese translator
of digiKam. I've recently finished the task of re-translating digiKam to
simplified Chinese.

digiKam is currently not well-known among the Chinese-speaking regions.
I think it is also a result of digiKam's information being  English
only. Is it possible to make digiKam's official website multilingual? If
so, I'm willing to provide Chinese translation for the website as well.
Although I probably can't keep up with the blogs, I can at least make
sure the basic pages are translated for the localized search engines to
index it.

Best wishes,
Tyson Tan

Re: Chinese translation for digiKam's official website

Gilles Caulier-4
Hi,

Thanks for your proposal about web site i18n.

I know that Hugo framework used with digiKam.org already supports
i18n. Look in code :

https://invent.kde.org/websites/digikam-org/-/tree/master/i18n

...but currently it's not yet used as no content is translated in digiKam.org.

Best

Gilles Caulier